lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

Listening


Fill in the blanks the missing word. You can do it in the comment 




Woman
The Beattles

Woman ­­1______can hardly express,
My mixed emotion at my thoughtlessness, My mixed emotion at my thoughtlessness,
After all I'm forever in your debt, After 2___ I'm forever in your debt,
And woman I will try express, And 3_____I will try 4______,
My inner feelings and thankfullness, My inner 5_______ and thankfullness,
For showing me the meaning of succsess, For showing me the meaning of 6_________,
oooh well, well, oooh well, well,
oooh well, well, oooh well, well,

Woman I know you understand Woman I know you 7____________
The little child inside the man, The little 8_______inside the man,
Please remember my life is in your hands 9________  Pppppp 10______   remember my 11_____is in your hands,
And woman hold me close to your heart, And woman hold me close to your heart,
However, distant don't keep us apart, However, distant do not keep us apart,
After all it is written in the stars, After all it is written in the 12 ________,
oooh well, well, oooh well, well,
oooh well, well, oooh well, well,

Woman please let me explain, Woman please let me 13 _________,
I never mean(t) to cause you sorrow or pain, I 14______ mean (t) to cause you sorrow or pain,
So let me tell you again and again and again, So let me tell you again and again and again,
I love you (yeah, yeah) now and forever, I love you (yeah, yeah) now and forever,
I love you (yeah, yeah) now and forever, I love you (yeah, yeah) now and forever,
I love you (yeah, yeah) now and forever, I love you (yeah, yeah) now and forever,
I love you (yeah, yeah)... I love you (yeah, yeah) ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario